Gift for hey101hey, he wanted a pic of the royal family . He also wrote something for it:
I never got to know my dad very well. For the longest time I blamed myself for his death. I left the ones I loved the most to live with complete strangers. They were good to me, but something felt missing.
When I became king, I had no idea what I was doing. Pride Rock, and the pridelands were in shambles. The lionesses were all fatigued and wounded. A good king needs a strong queen by his side, which is what I had.
It wasn't long after that I became a father myself. I was as nervous as can be. When I first looked in her beautiful eyes, I knew that a miracle occured. She was so small, very fragile, full of potential.
Then, my son arrived. It was then I realized that I had to be the best king I could be to protect them.
We are family. We are one.'
1. This is a gift, which means I made it for another person according to their likes. It may not necessarily represent my views, ideas or interests.
2. You are NOT allowed to use, trace or edit my art and upload it on the internet without my permission, not even if you give me credit. You need to ask me first.
Art © Panther85
Story © Hey101Hey
The drawing style, too; it looks so much like the classic movie, it's perfect 8D
Glad it look like it. Thank you
For those who are wondering where is kion. In the lion king 2 simba's pride. One theory is that kion left and started his own pride. Since real male lion cubes leave their prides when their about 3 - 5 years old. To go on their own and start a pride. Since the lion king is sort of a monarchy (kings & queens). One thing I don't get is, since Kion is simbs only son. He shouldn't he be king since the next male becomes king?
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST KAIRI OK ( this is just a thought)
As for monarquies in real life, there are different kinds, not all of them go with the "oldest son is the heir" rule, sure it's the most common, but by no means the only one. Some others go with the more simple "oldest child, regardless of gender, is the heir". And really, even if they didn't exist in real life, that doesn't mean Disney can't make their own rules for their Lion King universe.
An interesting note, if they really follow real lion behavior more accurately, neither Kiara nor Kion would be Simba's heir. Kiara would be part of the pride her whole life but wouldn't rule, while Kion would be kicked out of the Pride Lands by his own father, and be forced to find his own pride to rule.
Though I don't consider lion guard cannon, still love this 😋😋
Amazing art ^-^
1. TLG is taking place in the same continuity as Simba's Pride and Kion's absence in the movie is due to his job as the guard and perhaps being on a mission out of the Pride Lands during the second half of the movie.
2. TLG is retconning SP, keeping the same main events and characters from it like the Outsiders, but now with Kion in there, making SP non-canon.
3. TLG and SP are simply two alternate sequels/interpretations of the events after the first movie and both are canon (it's possible, it has happened in other franchises)